Internship for Sales, Business Development and Marketing
Business Development | Marketing
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales team. As a Sales Interns, you will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services - promotion, sponsored event, etc
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Locale or propose potential business deals by contracting potential partners
- Source advertising opportunities in the press
- Responsible for preparing quotation, correspondence with customer via email/ phone, order confirmation, laise with production to ensure smooth delivery of goods to customers
Good to haves:
- Good command of English (written & oral)
- Knowledge for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Currently pursuing Degree/Master in Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Willing to commit minimum 4 months up to 6 months.
- Passion on selling, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Total commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Specific skills will be based on the job position.