Business Development | Marketing | Investment | Others
growth | client management | deal origination | strategy | leadership
Fundnel is a private investment platform that leverages technology and data to curate opportunities in growth & pre-IPO companies for our global network of >10,000 investors.
Using our proprietary Artificial Intelligence-driven deal screening process, that analyses >50 parameters per company, our investment team is efficiently empowered to evaluate and distribute deals that best fit our investors.
For fundraisers, our modern solution grants price discovery, rendering a flexibility to compare offers that correspond with strategic requirements. For early investors and employees of private companies, we provide an avenue for subsequent liquidity, helping them monetise their shares — the first in Southeast Asia.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 6 countries across Asia Pacific. Since inception in 2015, the total value of deals launched on our network exceeds USD950m with 32 transactions completed to date.
We're looking for passionate leaders to join our proven team as Chief Commercial Officer based in Singapore.
Some Things To Know Before You Apply
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
- We work really hard but play really hard as well
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver strategic and operative leadership for the Investments teams in pursuit of the overall business goals
- To lead and manage the Investments team with deal origination and client management efforts
- Develop and implement monetization strategies and forecasts of the commercial path to growth and profitability
- To assist in any aspect of the overall deal process and provide any operational support as required including performing due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of transactions
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- To assist in and attend to general business development, marketing, networking and events
- Work closely with the Tech and Data product teams to optimize the deal evaluation and management process
- Participation in the executive team, reporting directly to CEO
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 6 years of experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Corporate Finance and/or Private Equity
- Strong in company and industry research, financial analysis and modelling, and client pitches
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed business sense
- Infinite energy and drive to succeed
- Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology (‘‘Fintech’’) startups and private investments
- Excellent attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Ideal Candidate Should Be
- Interested in learning about different industries and passionate about private capital transactions
- Technology Evangelist
- Hungry to learn, improve and perform
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please come prepared for an intensive round of interview.
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional â corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks â and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor âa proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing over 130 quantitative data points per company* â before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors perform further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investmentâ in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over thirty people spread across regional deal offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia.
Total deal origination value on our network exceeds US$100mm+ with 24â transactions completed to date.
* Historically, only c.10% of companies will be offered to our investors, whilst just c.2% eventually receive an investment â our technology enabled solution means that our investors do not have to spend unnecessary time and resources hiring large teams of analysts to do what we do.