2500 - 5000 SGD
Cloud Computing | Rest APIs | iOS development
Led by Stanford and MIT alumni with years of professional and management experience, Tourego is a disruptive new force in the niche market of tourism finance, solving outbound travellers’ pain points through technology. We seek to undermine the existing order among the incumbent market players with our new ideas on how business should be done in this US$65b market.
Tourego is mentioned in Parliament as an example of an innovative homegrown start-up. More information can be found at Channel News Asia. (https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/tourego-gst-tax-refunds-airport-tourists-10039630)
We are expanding our team to hire high-caliber and entrepreneurial developers to join us in building this exciting enterprise from its inception and see it through to a resounding success. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company and a highly driven team.
- Build mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to define, design, and ship new features
- Together with server team, define the interfaces for connecting iOS app to the backend services
- Develop test plans and cases, as well as prepare business and technical documents
- Publish applications on App Store
- Provide post-launch maintenance and support, as well as implement product enhancements
- A degree/ diploma, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Info-communications or Software Engineering
- Possess experience in developing iOS mobile applications (native or hybrid) from conceptualization to testing to rollout
- Proficient in iOS programming and frameworks (e.g. Swift/Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, UIKit, Xcode etc)
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications
- Possess good knowledge of web services (XML, JSON, SOAP, REST) to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines
- Must be self-driven, good team player with initiative and eagerness to pick up new knowledge / technologies
This is the job for you? Join Us Now!
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
We seek to challenge the existing order among the incumbent market players with our new ideas in this US$65b market by refocusing the business strategy towards our customers.
We are expanding our team to hire high-calibre and entrepreneurial developers like you to join us! It is an exciting time for our company as we are building enterprise from its inception and seeing it through to a resounding success.
Every member in Tourego plays a key role; this is your opportunity to be part of our fast-growing company and a highly-driven team!