1600 - 2300 SGD
Leadership | Time management | Organisation
We are looking for an IT Application Project Manager to join our team! Your responsibilities shall include:
- Ability to perform project scoping at pre-sales stage at client site.
- Accountable to the management of project scope ensuring requirements gathered from clients are not out of scope
- Plan and develop project plan of small to large IT application projects ensuring they fulfil project requirement and within allocated budget and timeline.
- Manage and lead project team to build and deliver quality IT application.
- Provide leadership and direction to project team members.
- Manage expectations and conflict resolution among project team members, client and any third party vendors whom may be involved.
- Key person to liaise and coordinate all project related matters and persons ensuring all are aligned accordingly.
- Be the gate keeper for all entry and exit criteria to next project phase.
- Provide weekly project updates to all parties.
- Ensure all documentations are complete and comprehensive.
- Manage project resources and financial status.
- Ensure all issues and risks are managed and mitigated accordingly that they do not have any impact on the operations at business level.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer discipline related
- PMP certified project managers are added advantage
- Proven experience as an IT application Project Manager of at least 3 years
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently
- Experience in software development as a developer is an added advantage
- Ability to design and manage a database is an added advantage
- Knowledge in either C# .NET, Java, Kotlin, Angular, Bootstrap, Material, PostgreSQL or any related tools are added advantage
- Strong communication in English, organisation, time management and leadership skills
- Dynamic and result-oriented profile
- Willingness to learn