Demand Management | Project Management | CRM | PowerShell | UNIX | SAP
- Understanding of and commitment to IT as a service function
- Good understanding of all Mercedes-Benz business processes & applications as the international sales organization
- Very self-reliant working style
- Working in an international and intercultural context
- Good spoken and written English
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication and training skills
- General supervisory/management skills
- Independent and a self-motivator
- Proven skills and experience with SAP, CRM or other relevant ERP applications.
- Basic knowledge of documentation process, analysis, and project management.
- Ability to work individually and in a team.
- Delivers high-quality work at short notice and to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- SAP Wholesale Template (LO/SD/FICO), for Wholesale, Finance, Fiori, Procurement technical systems and system maintenance support and follow up issue resolution
- Raise and manage tickets in CISM and coordinate with the second and third-level support team
- Serve as a first-level backup among the first level support team
- IT management on IT initiatives and projects in the respective area
- Contribution for Sales and Aftersales systems support and monitoring interfaces
- Provide the first level support including demand management, service delivery, service operation and project management, including but not limited to:
- Monitor and manage approved project rollout, including timely reporting and timeline and cost
- Manage project communication and coordination across departments
- Support IT and CIO in special tasks and activities:
- Acting as Deputy Budgeting planning process and SLAs, contract management and following up
- Support IT in accordance with IT guidelines, security standards, risk control and compliance
- Ensure Business Continuity Plan is up-to-date and communicated on all DRP and BCP activities
- Act as team lead for supervisory and daily management function as and when required
- Maintain and manage local applications documentations.
- Harmonisation and alignment between business requirements and scoping team.
- Coordination for user testing process and business change request acceptance for local applications.
- Support local applications as 1st level if applicable, and coordinate between business and 2nd support level for escalations.
- Support within any internal IT projects and rollouts.
- Extraction of data and reports for business analysis where needed.
IT Skills and Qualifications
In-depth knowledge of:
• Windows OS (Windows 7 & 10)
• Microsoft Office & Office 365 applications
• PC/Laptop hardware
• PC/Laptop peripherals, including printers
• Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
• Active Directory
• Apple OS
At least two of the following:
• PC\Laptop OEM Maintenance Certification
• CompTIA A+ Certification
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in desktop area
• Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification
English Language Ability
• Speaking – Excellent
• Writing – Excellent
• Reading – Good
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years end-user IT support experience
- 2+years business and IT system process consulting in an automotive