300 - 300 SGD
Analytics | Design | Technical Support | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Project Management | System Software Analyst | Architect
Communication | Problem Solving | Software Development | Programming | Object-Oriented Design
Are you passionate about technology and loves programming? Enjoy meeting people, thinking on your feet to solve business challenges?
In this internship, you would be trained in emerging technology like Robotic Process Automation. You would work with our technology consultants on client projects. You would gain hands on experience system development, testing, system documentation, deployment and support. You would be interacting with our clients on user requirements gathering, development clarifications, testing and deployment.
Our IT Interns would have the opportunity to join us as our full-time/part-time staff after the internship.
The minimum period for the internship is 6 months.
- Learn a new technology
- Work as a team with our senior consultants to deliver technology implementation projects for our corporate clients in Malaysia and across APAC
· Final Year students who are currently pursuing a degree program in Information Technology, Engineering or any other discipline with good programming training
· Strong interest in programming and some exposure to preferably in .Net Framework (vb.NET, C#), Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Academic projects included
· Enthusiastic learner with good command of English (spoken and written).
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good communicator, able to think-on-your-feet, have a customer service attitude
· Enjoy working in a team and is a good team player
This position is for our Kuala Lumpur office and is only open to Malaysians.
100 - 249
We are a business & tech advisory firm working with corporate clients across APAC to leverage on new technologies for business performance.
We are HQ in Singapore and have offices in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Our team is dynamic and collaborative and we are looking for like minded professionals to join our team.
To be an effective long term partner of our clients in their strategic technology transformation journey.
Work hard, play hard!
We value honesty, integrity, trust, hardwork and team collaboration
At BioQuest, we value collaboration, teamwork and knowledge transfers. Our culture is friendly and supportive with a strong emphasis on ethics, diversity and inclusiveness.
As you grow with our firm, you would be able to leverage on your expertise to help transform our clients’ business and gain experience for your personal professional development. We are committed to providing career advancement opportunities and coaching to grow our talents.
We are an equal opportunity employer.