800 - 1000 SGD
We're looking for an IT Operations intern who is an adaptable individual while being a dynamic team player with effective communication skills to join our team.
This role will be based in Singapore and you will be directly reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
The ideal candicate will possess previous experience in being comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the team as an individual contributor. If you have experience in the above and are looking for a dynamic and fulfilling work experience, this job is for you.
- Installation of AImazing device on site
- Observing, assessing and reporting of device on-site performance & health status
- Audit backend data collected
- Holistic communication with vendors in problem-solving
- Assisting with innovation in job processes; such as improvising existing SOPs, etc
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to commit off-work hours ad-hoc duties (appropriate compensation will be given)
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Able to commit for at least 3 months