3000 - 5000 SGD
Business Development | Project Management
problem solving | Strategic thinking | client-facing communication skills | meticulous | organized | product management | Customer implementation | Technical Project Management
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who is decisive and driven; with a proven track record in implementing and delivering enterprise software. You have managed projects throughout the entire lifecycle. You want to take on a leadership role in your career now and are passionate about project management.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we want to groom you to take on a leadership position. Join only if you want to take on the challenge of leading and growing your own team. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of an IT Project Manager. If your mindset is right, we promise you the ride of your life.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
What you will be doing:
You have a keen passion in product management. A hybrid role, which is critical in the B2B technology space. Working with our in-house development teams you will help plan and organise the work in collaboration with the team from inception into production and from there into support or BAU mode, ensuring that the software we deliver meets the needs of the customer.
You are the superstar who connects the dots and builds bridges between our clients and our Hubble team. You deal with high stake negotiations of project timeline and deliverables with the clients. You ensure that timelines and milestones are met with the highest standards. You are our gatekeeper, ensuring that all the clients’ needs are clearly communicated clearly to the Hubble team including product delivery managers, business development managers, product managers, engineers, and senior management.
You will also play a hands on role in helping develop the product vision with your keen knowledge of the market demands.
How to succeed:
- Love building great products.
- Love to manage time and can have a proven track record in implementing projects successfully in the shortest time possible and without any delay.
- Skilled communicator and can present, train, provide clear status updates, and create buy-ins from all key stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining project timeline and plan.
- Efficient and automation driven.
- Meticulous attention to detail and can handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedicated to ensuring the success of our clients.
- Be a key link between sales, tech, and the client for technical implementation projects.
- Be a self-starter, leading by example, with a hands-on approach and the experience to handle technical and business people.
- Build an understanding of each client's business, organisation and technical objectives.
- Own full technical project management responsibility which starts during the sales process through to go-live.
- Provide regular status reporting both internally and to the client.
- Interact with senior management, business and technical stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with emerging industry practices.
What we need from you:
- 3-5 years of technical project management and customer implementation experience (ideally within the enterprise software space).
- Passion or interest to learn about technical product management.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with strong time management & organisational skills.
- A passion for helping clients succeed; you must be dedicated to customer success.
- Able to gather insightful product feedback from customers to help inform future product roadmap.
- Ability to successfully deliver projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess effective client-facing communication skills.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Experience in SCRUM and sprints are useful.