4000 - 7000 SGD
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | Hardware System Administrator | Project Management
Python | Linux & Windows Operating Systems | AWS cloud services
- Implementation of IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Support the development and maintenance of enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due considerations for security.
- Conduct regular security analysis such as penetration and platform security vulnerability scanning to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Perform security review of cloud environment and IT systems to ensure compliance with MAS policies and standards
- Lead in the responses to cyber incidents and assist in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Stay current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing security solutions that can protect Company's security across a mix of cloud and on-premises.
- Desired personal traits include strong people skills, be collaborative and a can-do mindset.
- Tertiary Education in Engineering or Computer Science
- Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
- 3 or more years of working experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AW
- Strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS
- Relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly analytical and able to work independently
- Good strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.