Agile | DevOps | Python | Windows | Linux | AWS | Cyber Security | IT Security
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Support the development and maintenance of enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due considerations for security.
- Support regular security analysis such as penetration and platform security vulnerability scanning to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Assist in remediation efforts of cyber incidents in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Stay current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
Our ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills and could handle sensitive information confidentially. Desired personal traits include strong people skills, be collaborative and a can-do mindset.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to:
Corporate Office Department
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Diploma in Information Security, Engineering, Computer Science or relevant discipline, fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Interest and/or experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Technical skills, such as experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS is preferred.
- Relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA is a plus.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly analytical and able to work independently.
- Good strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills.
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities. Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.