Project Management | Others
Join the fun with AI Technology! Become an Appen Contributor!
Appen Search Evaluators, perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet-based search results. This position helps to ensure that people around the world are presented with the most effective and relevant data possible when searching for information. In other words, your input counts in creating a better user experience for people looking for data online around the globe. Our tasks vary from transcriptions, relevance ratings, and image annotations.
In this project, the task is to categorize the content creators list to its appropriate channel content.
When you work on our projects, you are helping develop responsible, unbiased AI.
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Japanese (Japan) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."
- Spoken and written fluency in Japanese
- Currently residing and eligible to work in Japan
- Experience with web browsers, web pages, search queries, and search tools to navigate and evaluate content
- Broad interest and current knowledge of social media and the internet