2400 - 3200 SGD
• Experience with modern web technologies, HTML5, CSS3 | • Knowledge of Agile and Scrum | • Good knowledge and implementation of REST APIs | able to solve complex problem | • Strong analytical skills
1) Software Development
a) Be a Scrum development team member
· Ability to collaborate with team effectively
· Able to support storyboarding effort of the team
· Capability to contribute in all phases of the development cycle
b) Develop and enhance applications
· Development activities are expected to be carried out with minor supervision
· Able to deliver working software on time
· Able to design and develop high quality code as per standards and guidelines
c) Peer-Review of code
· Can perform peer-review to ensure code quality and requirements are met
2) Software Support
a) Support SIT and UAT activities
· Able to assist smooth delivery of software to SIT and UAT environments
b) Provide support for production
· Capable to fix assigned bugs quickly
· Able to update status and work details in Bug/Issue Tracking System timely
Skills & Requirements
· Strong analytical skills, able to solve complex problem
· Good knowledge and implementation of REST APIs
· Knowledge of Agile and Scrum
· Experience with modern web technologies, HTML5, CSS3
· Experience with JDK 1.5 and above, J2EE and Spring, Hibernate framework, Grails/Groovy
· Knowing C, C++ and C# is advantageous
· Experience with J2EE application servers GlassFish, Jetty or equivalent
· Working with Databases – MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server or equivalent
· Knowledge of Design Patterns e.g. MVC
· Familiar with source control management system such as SVN, GIT or equivalent.
· Familiar with usage of bug tracking system such as BugZilla, JIRA or equivalent.
· Experience with mobile hybrid development as well as native e.g. Cordova/Phonegap
· Able to communicate in English fluently both verbal and written.
Qualifications & Experience
1) Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems. Any other degree with relevant experience shall be considered.
2) Minimum of 2 years of experience in software development
3) Possessing any of the certifications or equivalent would be an added advantage
a) Certified JAVA Developer
b) Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
Services - Other
20 - 49
OVERVIEWA distribution ticketing system for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment.
GlobalTix is one of the leading players in the travel industry focusing on tours and activities. We are an open booking platform that provides one of the most attractive tours and activities to our consumers. We partner with different travel operators to provide a wide range of activities to our consumers.
We are a fun & friendly working environment.
Join us on a mind-blowing journey in a travel tech environment. If travelling is your love, tech is your passion and dynamic is your second name, we would love to hear from you.