Spring Boot | Java | RESTful | API
- Working in a Scrum team and being responsible for the back-end development within the team.
- Actively participate in the overall product development lifecycle.
- Aligning application design with product goals.
- Managing Java Spring Boot application development.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Delivering high availability and performance.
- Collaborating with multiple departments to resolve system, application, and user issues.
- Train, help, and support other team members.
- Peer code review follows company technology standards.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, secure, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Min. Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Engineering, or related major.
- Proficiency with Spring Boot.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with RESTful, Microservice, or API.
- Experience with creating unit testing and service testing.
- Experience with creating a configuration, building, and testing scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Experience with helm chart is a plus.