programming languages | algorithms | data structures
Finology is looking for Full-Stack Software Engineers to join our Engineering team here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! For non-Malaysians, a work visa will be provided.
If you like building things that serve thousands of people, experimental yet pragmatic in problem-solving, and seeking an opportunity to work with a diverse group of engineers, this might be for you!
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts
- Good coder in any language (C, C++, Java, Node.JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.), but willing to work with Java & Ruby on Rails
- Engineering, writing and deploying scalable, secure, and maintainable new features
- Maintaining, extending, and refactoring existing production features
- Collaborating and contributing to the continuous efforts in improving development standards (test-driven development, code reviews, etc.)
Finology Sdn Bhd, is a mid-sized, Malaysian technology company, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, that designs, develops and delivers financial technology services, computer software, online services, and provides financial technology consultancy.
The companyâs key consumer brands are Loanstreet, the business brands are Loanplus and Fincon. Its online services include loan comparison, loan selection, loan application, loan processing, insurance comparison, insurance selection, insurance application and insurance processing. Through its various brands, Finology also provides helpful advice, insights, news, observations, guides and information on personal finance and insurance. This information can be found at: https://loanstreet.com.my/learning- centre and through facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/loanstreet.com.my
A significant and growing part of the work of Finology is providing consultancy to major banks, financial institutions, insurers and government institutions, in the areas of financial technology and financial product marketing.
- To be the largest channel for consumer loans in Malaysia by 2020
- Expand regionally by providing SaaS to regional JV partners
- We are trailblazers, pioneering a new approach to an old industry
- Pioneer culture, flat organization, work hour flexibility