4500 - 6000 SGD
Jersey | JUnit | REST API | Hibernate | Java EE | Java
Hapz is the only experience booking platform that rewards you to experience more in life. We are looking for new talent to scale our business within the APAC region. Join Hapz today and be at the forefront of the best experience booking platform in Asia!
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and processes, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write JUnit test cases for test-driven development.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Build and support a continuous integration process.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and Hibernate.
- Experience in the Jersey Framework.
Hapz helps event organisers maximise their revenue through our event recommendation and dynamic pricing platform.
Up to 60 days from event day, event organisers would be able to liquidate their unsold tickets by allowing consumers to name their own price through our platform.