Analytics | Business Development | Corporate Support | Others
High attention to details | Accounting | Team player | Bank reconciliation | Highly organised
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and villa manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that booking a luxury villa should be easy.
With now 50 villas in Thailand and over 35 villas in Bali; we are looking for a junior accountant to join
In this role, you will be responsible for general bookkeeping within an accounting system,
preparation of reconciliations, prepare payments and supporting the Finance Manager in other
adhoc data entry and finance related tasks.
Location: Manila based, working from home arrangement
- Reconcile bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Matching purchase order against invoices and preparing invoices for payment
- Recording of payments and receipts within the accounting system
- Support the month end close process, including ownership of key balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of deferred booking income calculation
- Reconciliation of villa owner accounts
- Review of booking income and working with our Reservations team for any guest payment issues
- Perform data entry tasks with precision
- Assist with data migration from old to new system, requiring good excel skill sets
- Other ad hoc finance related tasks
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- High attention to details
- Good working experience of Excel
- Accounting, Commerce, Finance degree preferred
- Open to new graduates, or 1 – 2 years bookkeeping experience.
Travel and Transportation
50 - 99
The Luxe Nomad is Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa booking portal and management company. With 85+ exclusively managed villas across Bali, Koh Samui and Phuket, as well as a carefully curated collection of properties in the region, we welcome travellers to explore the world in style.
Our mission is to champion, inspire and enable our guests to travel well. We take pride in our attention to detail, our focus on great service, and building personal connections with our guests. By taking the guesswork out of your holiday, we invite you to “Dream a little. Travel a lot.”
To establish The Luxe Nomad as Asia-Pacific’s leading luxury villa manager, creating a brand of villas synonymous with the most exceptional stay possible.
Above and Beyond! Or best described as: “A team is more than the sum of its parts, but it can not stand if it is not united. The team as a whole must work together to create something big, beautiful and wholly authentic - to be something different and unexpected. We work hard and play together to be the best in the business for our customers and ourselves.”
We are a fast growing innovative company that has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Samui, Phuket, Bali and the Philippines! Come join a supportive, fun team who always goes above and beyond.