3500 - 6000 SGD
Analytics | Back-End Developers
NLTK | Genesis | Tensorflow | Keras | AutoML | Skit-Learn | Python | Java | C/C++ | Beautiful Soup | Selenium | Numpy | Pandas | BigQuery | SQL | Tableau
Quilt.AI creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. As a research company, we uncover cultural meaning in big human data to design positive change and impact at scale. We merge machine learning with human, cultural intelligence. Our team of anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models and maps from the billions of data points generated from digital behaviour with contextual ethnographic immersions.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Junior AI Engineer will work with the R&D and Tech teams to bring ideas to life, through research, prototyping, and agile methodologies. This role offers a chance to work on exciting AI challenges in the fields of semiotics, image, audio and video analytics, and machine learning. Your work will also benefit causes we have selected together as an organization.
You are a problem solver; relentlessly curious and eager to experiment and develop automated and logical data models and visualisation tools that help answer complex socio-cultural problems. You communicate clearly; working cohesively with multidisciplinary teams like anthropologists, social scientists and historians. You are meticulous and cool-headed, able to sieve through hundreds of thousands of data points programmatically. You are good at:
- Using Natural Language Libraries (NLTK, Genesis, Tensorflow, Skit-Learn) to build scripts for semantic analytics of consumer-specific data.
- Building end-to-end Machine Learning systems, from training models to cross-validation, testing, deployment and finally prediction.
- Researching and working with wider engineering teams to constantly integrate new and evolving technologies to optimise our in-house ETL tech stack.
- Dealing with large data sets using modern data warehouses such as Big Query.
- Data crunching, visualization and reporting.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and managing ambiguity.
What you’ll bring to Quilt
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent with 2+ years of related experience. We will also factor in relevant certifications (e.g. Coursera).
- We welcome candidates with a background in Computer Science, Engineering and related fields.
- A background in Social Sciences, with a focus on Social Statistics, is particularly advantageous.
- Versed in one or more programming languages, such as Python (preferred), R, Java, or C/C++
- Experience in Machine Learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Keras, AutoML.
Preferred (Additional requirements which are not necessary pre-requisites)
- Experience with web-scraping and technologies such as Beautiful Soup, Selenium, Numpy, Pandas, BigQuery.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with data visualisation tools like Tableau - Experience with social media listening tools