TripZilla creates authentic content that inspires the world to travel and connects them to sources that can materialise their travel goals.
With a reach of over 25 million every month, we are a leading digital travel media company in Southeast Asia
We’re seeking a passionate junior content editor to join the TripZilla team! If you don’t already know, we are a travel publication based in Southeast Asia, with a reach of 25 million travellers monthly.
You should love travelling (who doesn’t?), be in the know about the latest lifestyle trends and most importantly, have an excellent grasp of the English language and a flair for creating great content. You will also need to be digitally savvy, especially on social media.
- This is a full-time contract position
- Working hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm, including 1-hour lunch break
All candidates will have to undergo a writing assessment.
- Excellent command of English
- Insights about travel trends and popular destinations and interests
- Passion for travel and travel content
- Ability to produce traffic-generating and viral articles
- Familiarity with Wordpress and strong SEO skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in social media management (particularly Facebook)
- Ability to create and execute strategies to enhance web traffic and social media presence
- Write and curate travel content
- Chinese proficiency is an advantage
- Seek out contributors and bloggers to share their articles on our platform
- Distribute content through social media and other channels
- Hit web traffic and growth KPIs