Analytics | Big Data
Deep Learn | Machine Learning | Python | AI | NLP
The job will be at the junction between Data Science and Data Engineering. You will work on interesting cross disciplinary projects and diversified problems, related to NLP, Machine Learning, AI, Smart City, etc. You’ll be building and optimizing data algorithms, pipeline and framework responsive to the input of our Domain Expert, while having the freedom to explore new techniques to tackle the problems at hand.
- Collect, pre-process and clean large amounts of structured and unstructured data not limited to text, webpages, databases, time series, geospatial data, images, etc.
- Extract useful information such as NER, POI, topics and subjects by NLP, deep learning, pattern recognition and others
- Build predictive models by various supervised and supervised machine-learning algorithms and ensemble models.
- Identify the business problem with clear objectives, and propose feasible solutions and strategies
- Demonstrate and present information by using correct data visualization techniques for different use cases
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Learn fast or keep updated to the most advanced tools for solve different problems in related domains NLP, AI, OR.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Self-motivated, strong learning capabilities and willing to work in various domains
- Experienced using Python programming for data analytics, e.g. numpy, pandas
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning, deep learn and NLP techniques, e.g., Sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras, Spacy and NLTK
- Cross disciplinary background Computer Science and Industrial Engineering (Operations Research)
- Basic understanding of mobile web services and cloud architect
- Plus points if experienced in the following tools:
- OR-Tools, Scrapy, Flask, Pymongo, Geopandas, D3, Spark
20 - 49
Life with ManjaLabs
If you like to solve big real-world problems, and see yourself as someone who challenges the norms of how things are done, you'll love the kind of problems we are working on. We are people who like to tinker, experiment and we love pushing the boundaries of what it takes to make things work. Just as much as we love playing with tech, we are just as serious when it comes to execution - with the kind of precision required to operate successful businesses with our partners.
Building technology that powers disruptive start-ups
We are a multi-disciplinary team of technologists and business enthusiasts with the desire to extend the state of technology to drive the business of our partners.
Here at ManjaLabs, we create technologies and implement business models which the world has not seen. Leveraging on technological trends and breakthroughs, we develop products, platforms and business which revolutionizes industries. Join our cause, and be part of something truly special.