Analytics | Big Data
Microsoft Excel | Python
Urbanmetry is looking for a Data Analyst to join our happy and healthy work environment. Junior or experienced levels are welcomed.
Frustrated with a 9 to 6 work environment? This job is NOT for you.
The team is expected to work productively 8 hours a day and go home happy. Whilst we are serious about deadlines, working overtime is discouraged as we value time management.
Salary range: RM2,500–RM3,500
The position is only open to Malaysian citizens. Please do not apply otherwise. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply if you would like to pursue data analytics as a career. Brownie points if you email us your resume and a cover letter stating your interest towards this position. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data cleaning
- Data collection
- Big data management
- Data analysis
- Ad hoc tasks and assignment to achieve collective goal
- Candidate should understand what a standard deviation is without googling
- Able to converse in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R and/or D3.js is an added advantage
- A self-starter and shows initiative
- Meticulous, patient and resourceful
- Eager and open to learning and picking up new skills