Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
mysql | vue | vuejs | php | js | developer | fullstack | frontend
Onlive.io offers one of the most comprehensive online and offline event management software (as a service).The system contains of four core products; Guest Invitation, Guest Registration, Event and Streaming App, Streaming Studio and Onsite Check-in Apps.
You will be working closely with our CTO here in Singapore as well as remote developers to improve our features, squash bugs, and in some cases custom features.
- Work on the Online Platform road map
- Assist with Implementation of Customer specific features
We understand that you are a freshly graduated and that you do not yet know everything.
- Since most of our code base is PHP/JS, you must be able to write and debug PHP/JS.
- You must understand and be able to work with SQL databases.
- You must know HTML and CSS
- You should have experience in frameworks such as Vue.js
- Working knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Genuinely interested and eager to learn.
- We prefer that you have a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field. Candidates without degrees but with several years of relevant working experience will also be considered.
Nice to have
- experience in developing streaming solutions using Kurento or native/hybrid apps.
5 - 9
With Onlive's event management platform organizers can easily build ticketing sites, communicate with guests, monitor revenue, attendance and synchronize customer data with other tools.
Providing our customers with a better looking, user-centric Event Management Software that gives organizers meaningful insights at a lower cost.
We are a small but result driven company that values creative problem solving, open communication and a flat hierarchy.
You will be joining a small company that is growing. Together we can help define the company and your role.