3500 - 5500 SGD
Amazon Web Services (AWS) | MongoDB | Html5 & Css3 | Angular | Typescript | PostgreSQL | Express.js | ReactJS | NodeJs
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our IT team and evolve in a technology driven and challenging environment.
The teammate will contribute in developing the main Reflaunt web-platform including APIs, 3rd parties Integration, Angular Single page application Dashboard, Analytics tools, AI powered algorithm, Decentralized application integration, …
In an Agile environment, he will design, specify and implement new website features, maintain and update existing modules to ensure reliability, stability and security. On top of that, we highly value a well-documented and maintainable codes.
- Excellent knowledge of frontend development, HTML, CSS, Angular (or React)
- Excellent knowledge of server side environment (NodeJS, Express.js)
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Experience in cloud based microservices and serverless architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git) and continuous integration
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
The teammate also needs to:
- Have initiative: someone who is independent and offers valuable suggestions
- Be disciplined: someone who produce results without being constantly nagged
- Be hard working: willing to work in highly dynamic and challenging startup environment
- Be resourceful and curious: experiencing new technology on a regular basis
Services - Other
10 - 19
OVERVIEWReflaunt is a technology that promotes circularity by connecting luxury brands with the secondary luxury market. The technology allows customers of brands to resell, donate or recycle their past purchases directly from the e-commerce site of the brand or the retailer.
By connecting first hand retailers with the secondary market Reflaunt facilitates the way consumer extendproduct lifecycle and helps retailers transition toward a more sustainable future.
Reflaunt technology encompasses a plug-in that allows retailer's customers to resell, donate or recycle their past purchases in a click onto a network of second hand marketplaces across the world.
Reflaunt's circular model addresses the critical issue of sustainability and counterfeit while providing financial benefits to fashion brands and retailers.
The fashion industry is experiencing a radical transformation and we are at the for front of it. Reflaunt contributes to the emergence of new consumption models that fuels the sustainability revolution overtaking the fashion industry.
Reflaunt's team is split between Singapore and London. The company is backed by key strategic investors such as the CEO of Balenciaga, the founder of Lazada/Alibaba and ex-Vogue Editor.