3500000 - 4500000 IDR
Hospitality | Microsoft Office | English
We are looking for a friendly and customer-centered Indonesian Operations Assistant to join our amazing team in Sanur, Bali.
You will be managing a variety of administrative and operations related tasks as well as act as a front desk backup. You will also help us build and maintain a great community.
What’s in it for you?
- A fair compensation to match your qualifications and experience.
- Attractive benefits package including BPJS Kesehatan and Ketenagakerjaan, additional Allianz health insurance, 3 meals per day and laundry service, team events.
- Working with an intelligent group of co-workers that will inspire you to achieve more and have fun while doing it.
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment where you will collaborate with team members from all over the world.
- Contributing to building a young and extremely capable team.
- Supporting Hub related operations and administrative duties and acting as a front desk back up.
- Greeting clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Accepting and routing deliveries and/or daily mail.
- Assisting with organizing events.
- Managing drinks, snacks and office supplies stocks and coordinating all the relevant purchases.
- Acting as the POC for different vendors and service partners.
- Give Hub tours and explain our coworking prices and packages to new visitors and potential clients.
- Issuing invoices and overseeing the payment processes for coworking services (in cash, and via midtrans, paypal, EDC).
- Managing bookings and generating reports.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Fluency in English and very good Computer Skills are required.
- Hospitality industry background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in operations and/or receptionist role .
- Completed higher education in Hospitality or Business Administration is a great asset (but not compulsory).
- Good knowledge of accounting and business administration is a great asset.
- Open to working in shifts.
- Excellent communication skills and a very friendly and welcoming nature.
- A customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent planning and multitasking skills
- Impeccable work ethics and quality standards.
- A highly organized individual with a keen eye for detail.