Invoicing | AR | Business Support | Community Engagement
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
- AR Collection
- Liaising with customers (current and churned but still owing) on outstanding invoices to ensure that we are able to collect all amounts owing to us.
- Coordinate with customers on payment processes
- Coordinate with Customer Success team + Accounting firm and ensure accuracy and delivered/completed on time on a monthly basis
- Maintenance of all records of customer invoices and any other related documentation
- Vendor Management
- Communicate and coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure that all necessary needs + requirements are met according that is aligned to business needs.
- Ensuring that the vendor management processes are adhered
- Ensuring that all invoices are paid on time.
- Upkeeping/updating all validity and scope of contracts with the vendor
- Continuous research on vendors and comparison of prices
- Country Admin
- Meeting room reservations
- Organizing Team Building activities: outing, team lunch/dinner, karaoke night, bowling night, movie night, etc.
- Coordination and planning of company events (like MailChimp Clinic, Ematic Happy Hour planning)
- Maintain local office travel calendar and local coordination for all guest / travellers from other operating countries
- Maintaining National Holidays calendar
- Work cross-functionally with different teams within the company to ensure processes are developed and executed smooth
- Optimise internal structures and processes to ensure country office operations run at maximum efficiency
- Legal Administration & Coordination
- Ensuring the country office complies with all local rules and regulations
- Communicating with local institutions such as banks and government offices
- Maintaining repository of all legal documents from vendors, accounting firms, sales contracts, bank contracts etc.
- Maintaining list of POCs for each vendor and government institutions
- Notarization of documents when needed
- Have 0-2 years of working experience in business operations. Fresh graduates in Business (MBA is a plus) are also welcome to apply.
- Tech savvy and willingness to learn new skills
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Taiwanese/Mandarin and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion, responsibly
- Willingness to learn new skills with a ‘Can Do’ positive attitude
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment, organized, and adjust priorities on the fly
- Experience in basic areas of Accounting such as AR (Account Receivables) is a plus
- Prior involvement in Project Management work is an added advantage
- Experience with working VISA or foreign/local labor requirement is an added plus
- Experience in Invoicing consolidation and Vendor Management
100 - 249
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve identified the white space, built the technology,
and executed on a winning Go-To-Market strategy.
Now, it’s time to scale up!
We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!