StyleTribute, the company behind StyleTribute.com and KidzStyle.com, is a Singapore-based start-up that aims at revolutionizing the luxury second-hand industry, offering online marketplaces where individuals can buy & sell authenticated goods in a trusted and premium-looking environment.
With StyleTribute.com (Oct'13), the company enables high-end fashion lovers to sell their designer items in a hassle-free way and fashionistas to purchase luxury items at up to 90% off (eBay meeting Net-a-porter).
StyleTribute is looking for an Operations manager with strong entrepreneurial skills to join its Singapore team. The Operations manager will be responsible for envisioning and managing the optimal operations & logistics systems of the company, both for its current activities as well as for its expansion plans.
Above all, the Operations Manaager is expected to get his/her hands dirty in order to gain an in depth understanding of StyleTribute's business, which includes picking & packing orders, responding to customer emails and delivering orders to customers. Through this, it is expected that the Operations Manager devise and implement ways to improve the performance of StyleTribute's operations team.
1) Present a strong entrepreurial mindset and provide the management necessary to ensure that the company achieves its mission, grows its business and provides exceptional services, focusing on both growth and operational efficiencies.
2) Re-invent current flows and processes, setting up new flows from scratch.
3) Day to day execution of domestic logistics operations and driving operational excellence. This includes ensuring that StyleTribute's warehouse is performing effectively, actively collaborating with the customer care team to ensure all orders are delivered the same day or next day while following strict SOPs.
4) Contribute in improving the customer service and establish strategies to support achievement of sales and profitability goals of the company.
5) Manage and be key point of contact for 3PLs (logistics and sourcing partners), source for quality partners and assist in negotiating contracts when needed.
6) Track financials from cost point of view.
7) Provide analysis and suggest improvements in areas which need better efficiency and consolidation in logistics, sourcing and customer service for the region and recommend appropriate action plans, including the preparation of KPI reports for CEO review; this includes warehouse/delivery/customer service performance as well as inventory management.
9) Develop and establish operating policies consistent with the executive managements policies and objectives and ensure their adequate execution, including setting up process documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Overall, the candidate should have a strong interest in operations and customer service in an e-commerce company.
- A relevant university qualification
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment
- Strategic mindset with excellent execution skills
- Proven ability to execute on key directives
- 5S implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement activities
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Speak English. Additional languages helpful but not required.
- Possess good people skills, excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Has a VISA (either DP, PR or Singaporean)
- Can do / must do attitude.
- Motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic
- Results-driven and team-oriented individual with the ability to collaborate across functions
- Strong attention to details
- Start-up DNA, entrepreneurial, strong sense of responsibility and high level of integrity
StyleTribute, the company behind StyleTribute.com (live in Oct'13) & KidzStyle.com (live in Feb'15), is a Singapore-based VC-funded start-up that aims at revolutionizing the second-hand fashion industry, combining the premium shopping experience and assortment of Net-a-porter with the convenience and user-friendliness of a marketplace solution like Airbnb.