600 - 800 USD
Analytics | Customer Service | Technical Support | Full-stack Developer | System Software Analyst | Others
Cybersecurity | IT | Technology | English
PhishFort is hiring a junior phishing analyst to help identify and shut down attacks targeting our clients. We develop software that searches the internet for potential attacks. The role of an analyst is to look at the results of the software and decide whether the attack is legitimate. Once identified, the analyst must respond to the incident by communicating with the necessary parties.
N.B. This is a junior position and training will be provided.
- Investigate alerts generated by our detection system to determine whether the content in question is a live or potential attack.
- Initiate takedown requests by communicating with domain registrars, hosting providers, app stores, and third party providers to remove the offending content.
- Interact with our clients to receive takedown requests and respond to queries.
- Research trends within the collected data by the system.
- Develop new methods of identifying malicious content by extending our suite of tools.
- Technical background, preferably a bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or a similar field. Alternatively, any experience in cybersecurity is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to speak and write proficiently in English.
- Scripting, development, or automation experience, e.g. Python, NodeJS, etc.
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to receive salary in crypto.
PhishFort is a fully remote startup consisting of highly motivated people protecting against internet crime. We work with our clients, who are typically high-risk companies like banks, to detect malicious activity targeting their users through their brand. Typical attacks that we protect against include scams, phishing, and copyright infringements.
Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by protecting real people from losing money through internet crime.
We are a quick acting team with a diverse background who like to get things done.