651 - 1303 SGD
Storytelling | Social Selling | Objection-Handling | Sales Planning | Prospecting Skills | Negotiation | Client Relationships | Interpersonal Skills | Communication | Presentation Skills
You desire to grow as fast as possible. You want to speed up your career progression. You look forward to rewards for performance.
You are a goal-oriented person, a target achiever. You are someone that is ambitious and strives to be the best. You don’t care about office suits and clocking hours. You don’t like to be held back by traditional corporate and institutional rules, processes and time frames.
We are a fast growing and well-funded health-tech social enterprise startup. To join us, you need to know that joining a startup isn’t an easy choice. You understand it is tough but also a rewarding journey. You will have to adapt and move quickly in a fast-paced working environment. You will have to constantly learn to step out of your comfort zone and grow as fast as possible.
Sounds like you?
What are you waiting for? Join us in pioneering the future of lives in Asia.
- Work closely with the sales team in brainstorming, planning, executing sales strategies.
- Identify, prospect, and build relationships with potential clients via outbound prospecting, including cold calling
- Organize sales visits, attend meetings and sales events.
- Prepare and deliver proposal/presentations on the product and service
- Exercise market research to ensure the product keep up with market trends
- Liaise with internal department regarding client’s feedback for product improvement
- You are a fresh graduate
- At least 1 year of sales experience, preferably in early growth startups
- Aggressive, assertive, independent and ambitious
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of spoken & written English
- Willing to travel and own a transport (travel allowance are provided)