Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing
IT skills | Patience | Commercial awareness | Excellent interpersonal skills | Confidence | Perseverance.
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Day-to-day sales support tasks
- Handle inquiries via email, phone, social media and face-to-face
- Establish positive customer relationships with existing tour provider, customers and partners
- Learn, identify and conduct sales and system operation best practices
- Assist in executing marketing campaigns, planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Assist with Chinese publicity channels
- Possess at least SPM qualification, or Diploma, Degree, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent
- Ability to work on your own, handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of IT is an advantage, including Web Administration, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Powerpoint
- Excellent time management, communication and relationship building skills
- Spoken and written proficiency in English and Chinese
- Prior working experience in Hospitality & Travel industry preferred
- Full-time position available
LokaLocal connects travelers to authentic local experiences in Malaysia, crafted by locals.