2500 - 3500 SGD
ThinkVAL is looking for a highly motivated individual for our software developer role. The developer will generally be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new / existing product or ongoing business projects. The individual will work closely with our team of developers, analysts and test engineers to ensure that software products meet the requirements.
As part of your role, your responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Research, design and develop new product features.
- Writing and implement efficient and scalable code in an agile environment.
- Advocate and ensure clean coding practices.
- Determine operational practicality and develop quality assurance procedures.
- Provide technical support for our software product deployed in the cloud and at customer's data centers, including: installation, troubleshooting, patching, configuration, testing of product software.
This role might work for you if you have:
- Interest in full stack software engineering and cloud native solutions
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies quickly.
- Great communication skills, enthusiastic about collaborative team delivery and working with colleagues across varied disciplines and skillsets.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- An analytical approach to solving issues.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of a strong team and are a keen team player.