1500 - 4500 SGD
Git and GitHub | .NET Framework | C# | NodeJS | ReactJS
We stay true to our belief that automation empowers our productivity — but productivity isn’t everything. At the end of the day, it’s about maximizing human potential and the prospect of pushing our own limits that get us up every morning. How we want to accomplish this is by empowering people with tools to take out the menial, repetitive and transactional tasks - all so that they can push their own limits of cognition.
So we created Botbot.AI - a self-learning platform that helps enterprises boost their productivity through automation of conversations, powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning — moving people from the mundane to higher-value work across all industries.
At heart, we’re not just developers, designers nor consultants - we’re people who believe in people, and we analyse, execute fast, and iterate. We actively acquire and exchange knowledge, and actively unearth problems to solve. From the interns to the founders, all of us bring unique value, narratives, and knowledge to the table. We harness our skills and strategy daily and put in the collective effort to get us to our audacious goal — to be craftsmen of conversation.
As a Junior Software Engineer (back-end), you will create impact by:
- Working with project or product managers to translate feature into stories
- Working with other engineers to define architecture, APIs and best practices
You will love this role if you are:
- Awarded a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Familiar with C#, .NET Framework and other such technologies
- Familiar with testing methodologies and able to produce testable code
- Able to write well-abstracted, reusable and tested code
- Experienced working with Git and GitHub
- Effective in a fast-paced and collaborative programming environment
- Experienced with back-end server technologies a plus
- An owner. You take up problems in your immediate vicinity and solve them. You also advocate for our values and culture, both internally and externally.
- Willing to jump into projects and situations with ambiguous details in multiple domains, and make sense of the chaos
- Hungry, with a willingness to go after knowledge and learning to the best of your ability
- Genuinely passionate about automation and familiar with the process of getting from idea to code
- Strong in negotiation and persuasion, enjoy networking sessions and thrive in making real connections happen
Technology is evolving, and so are jobs. We believe that work is core to anyone's identity, and if that's the case, well, you should be working on what's meaningful. The biggest pain point of many roles - perhaps including yours - is likely to be tasks that drain you of energy, but might seem impossible to delegate because it requires human intervention. But that doesn't need to be true. We realize that in most jobs, there will be tasks that are repetitive, transactional, and menial. Tasks that we think undermine human potential. Over the years, we've devised technology to take over calculations, comparisons and compositions, but we're still on the brink of automating conversations. Maximize the potential of everyone around you, and spend the 92,120 hours you will eventually spend on your career creating real impact. The world will be that much richer for the great work you do.