Design | Project Management | Others
User Research | Ethnography | Design Research
Heist is a creative collective of designers, researchers and technologists. Each of us has extensive experience in our area of specialty ranging from design research to UX design and prototyping to workshop facilitation. We work closely with our clients to solve specific design challenges and guide them through the design thinking process.
As a Lead Design Researcher at Heist, you will be able to work closely with our team and Fortune 500 companies to aid the application of the innovation process for organization. We craft research programs to uncover insights to solve real-world problems. We are looking for somebody with a passion for design research and a hunger for innovation.
- Help structure human-centered research and work with the internal and partner teams through fieldwork, analysis of findings and insight development
- Connect insights to design and collaborate with teammates and clients
- Create deliverables, reports, presentations, and/or videos to document and bring to life insights in an engaging and inspiring way
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members
- Be part of a dynamic, creative team committed to excellence in insights and design thinking
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of qualitative research experience with a proven ability to scope research, lead fieldwork, conduct interviews, perform desk research, lead synthesis and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Ability to synthesise research findings and to uncover and articulate insights that will inform and inspire design
- Ability to shape and lead strategic, systems thinking based upon insights gathered through research
- Experience working within the financial sector and/or background in organisational/business/service design is a plus
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills; fluency and confidence in inspiring teammates and partners with user-driven rationale
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, exercising a balance between research rigor and speed