4000 - 6000 SGDEquity
debugging | applications | coding | SDLC Methodologies | Agile processes | iOS/Android | Node.js | Angular | React | SQL Server | Azure | .NET
mysavvytutor Pte Ltd (“MST”) is an EdTech company providing a full-service online learning platform for learners and educators. The company aims to promote a thriving learning network and ecosystem by connecting people via technological solutions. MST's goal is to create a sustainable learning network for everyone and to be the world’s premier knowledge exchange and learning platform.
The Lead Developer of our organization will manage all tech development projects and initiatives with the support of the team. The incumbent is to be the main point of contact for our external vendors, while being a solution provider for internal stakeholders. He/she is the leader for all tech development activities and will be expected to manage the Tech team in SG. The Lead Developer shall represent the organisation on tech related events, including meeting with external stakeholders.
Why Join Us
MST is passionate about an inclusive workplace - we celebrate diversity in experience, background and perspective. We uphold high standards in our work in a fast-paced culture, and at the same time, encourage continuous learning and aim to nurture and bring out the best in each and every employee.
- Create and implement new and innovative technology strategies.
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Reviewing code work for accuracy,functionality and quality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments which can potentially offer the company a competitive advantage and create value for clients.
- Align technology goals to other departmental and organizational objectives.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
Decision Making Authority
- Technical designs and specifications.
- Responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
Education & Qualification
Masters in technical degree such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- 10+ years of technical and industry experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
Technical / Professional Skills
- Knowledge of technologies across the Microsoft stack including, .NET, Azure, and SQL Server.
- Strong computer science fundamentals along with problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical abilities
- Extensive knowledge of software development and cross platform integrations.
- Experience in iOS/Android, an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge in understanding and drawing system diagrams and process workflows.
- Familiarity with Agile processes or SDLC Methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Ability to direct the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
Non-Technical / Soft Skills
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Active listening.
- Strong in tasks prioritisation, delegation and time management.
- Attention to detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Critical thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Takes initiative - willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced work environment and flexible (i.e. open to change, be it positive or negative).
- Good to have network security knowledge.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Good understanding of business objectives, functions and processes.
- Ability to lead by example, motivate and nurture symbiotic relationships with the team.