1200 - 2000 USD
Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers
You will be taking part in leading an ongoing Django-based system for logistics and export company. We have various integration with multiple couriers from China and Korea, as well as solutions for Shopify e-commerce platform and Taobao.
This is a remote position. Working hours are flexible but you will have to set a schedule and stick to the schedule.
1. Centralized Order / Inventory Management System for multiple platforms/ecosystems
2. Automatized Order and Invoice System
3. Web Scraping and Parsing external websites' data
4. Dropshipping Platform that utilizes all the above systems
- Lead the development process
- Plan and design solutions to problems
- Actively seek out new frameworks or libraries to solve issue rather than re-inventing the wheel
- Identify issues with codebase and present solutions to them
- At least 2 years of experience in Django / Python development.
- Proficient understanding in both front-end and back-end development, as well as in:
- REST API Framework
- PostgreSQL ( a plus )
- GraphQL ( a plus )
- Shopify API ( a plus )
- Logistics System ( a plus )
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Discipline, and possess self-management skills.
- Able to lead a team of junior programmers in a new team
- Self-motivated, keen to adapt to new technologies
- Adhere to coding standards, follow commenting and documentation rules
- Responsible and have pride in work done.