Counselling | Psychology | Training
We are looking for an educator, role model and trainer to take on the challenge of working with at-risk students in public schools.
Cornerstone Enrichment offers specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore. We are a specialised training institution in the education industry, equipping youth all over Singapore with 21st-century skills that will enable them to be responsible citizens and problem solvers. Our aim is to empower our youths to be ingenious, resilient, exemplary and caring individuals.
Through our programmes and events, Cornerstone brings students in direct contact with role-models, experienced trainers, entrepreneurs and professionals from the industries. We mentor them on their projects and provide the crucial link between education and industries.
The following are some of the programmes we provide to students:
- Virtual Reality (Academic and Enrichment)
- Virtual Reality Coding
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Various Life Skills and SEL Competencies Programmes
- Motivation and Study Skills
- Service Learning and Values-in-Action
- Career Awareness and Planning
- Time Out Programme / After School Engagement
- Speech and Drama
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design Thinking
- Financial Literacy
- Various Elective Modules
The Personnel shall be competent to perform the following:
- Work with designated School’s Student Development Team in providing support for at risk students.
- Work with significant family members of students and staff members in charge to motivate and equip students with the relevant skills and values.
- Design and execute in-house training programmes for at risk students, either during or after curriculum hours.
- Organise and execute Time-Out Programme.
- Provide support and guidance in preparing training materials for in-house programmes with at-risk students.
- Provide Counselling to Students.
- Generate periodic and post-course evaluation report that includes feedback from pupils, learning outcomes and propose follow-up recommendations.
Job Skills and Qualifications
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Must be adept at online training
- Have prior experience working with at-risk students.
- Have prior experience in designing and implementing student programmes/activities/ workshops.
- Minimum diploma holder. Degree or master in counselling, psychology and/or social work will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with the running of school the based Time-Out Programme will be an added advantage.
Cornerstone is an initiative by MoneyTree, a specialised arm to focus on nurturing students and youth by educating them about essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education. We at Cornerstone share the same mission, values and ethos as our parent MoneyTree, and have been crafted out from the original to provide a greater degree of focus, customization and customer service to our clients.
Cornerstone offers the following specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore:
Study and Motivational Skills
Service Learning and Values-in-Action
Public Speaking, etc