17000 - 18000 PHPProfit Sharing
Lendmo Philippines (a trademark of Weshop) is a peer to peer company.
We help people who need funds by lending money and our borrower will surely enjoy our very low interest rates. Our investors can earn 12 to 20% profit annually. Documents and money will be secured 100% and Lendmo Philippines will handle borrower verification for credit and background checks, documents verification, loan agreements preparation, dept collections to repayment process.
- Review applications and verify the information provided by customers; evaluate liquidity risk;
- Analyze, evaluate customers’ submissions and decide to accept or reject them;
- Strictly follow underwriting procedures to minimize risks and ensure work efficiency;
- Support to handle questions from customers;
- Propose ideas to improve credit underwriting procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance & Banking or related fields;
- Good knowledge of Credit/ Banking
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in banks or financial institutions;
- Good command of English;
- Reliable, honest and hard-working;
WeShop is the premier cross-border retail import-buying facilitation brand in South East Asia, it has ambition to scale-up its disruptive and proven e-Commerce business model beyond the region to any country (*) to enable local people for import-buying opportunities (**) of practically any single-legal-thing that is cheaper than or unavailable locally to their home's door with good deal and total peace-of-mind.
(*) that WeShop would have local presence like Middle East, Oceaniaâ¦
(**) from sourcing markets that WeShop supports like US, China, Japanâ¦
Unlike other cross-border shipping facilitation only services (like BorderLinx or vPost), WeShop provides a full-cycle (from A to Z) cross-border retail shopping experience to end-buyers with a comprehensive and innovative import-buying facilitation process including: GLOBAL SOURCING, LOCAL MARKETING, LOCAL PAYMENT, GLOBAL LOGISTICS, LOCAL LOGISTICS, PEACE OF MIND