5000 - 10000 SGDEquity
System Software Analyst
Java | Linux | Hadoop | PostgreSQL
Who we are:
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for:
Capitalising on our success, we are growing our multitalented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Linux Engineer who will support implementations of our solutions in clients’ infrastructure.
- Installation of Silent Eight software on-site (at Client’s premises)
- Arrangements with Client’s infra team in terms of software and Client prerequisites, software installation, configuration and maintenance
- Writing pre- and post-installation technical documentation
- Software configuration
- Installation of updates, patches, migrations, new interfaces
- Troubleshooting & diagnostics
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of efficient operation of common Linux/Unix services
- Collaboration with software developers in a deployment of our solution onto Unix servers
- Planning, management, and maintenance of documentation on Unix system
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere.
- Contribute to ambitious projects using and developing the latest technologies.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Europe & USA.
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume via APPLY NOW button with the title “Linux Engineer – Singapore”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Linux Engineer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/6791, the European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation”
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience in Linux administration
- Very good scripting skills, automate-your-work approach
- Hands-on experience in Hadoop cluster
- Experience in Java applications monitoring
- Very good PostgreSQL database management skills
- Experience in application maintenance, health checks, monitoring
- Operational Docker experience
- Basic networking skills
- Experience in providing server infrastructure design, engineering standards, technical proposal, implementation, and support
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willing to travel to different locations within APAC region
We're a venture backed, high-growth RegTech company that is passionate about using big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionize the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
Using artificial intelligence, we help financial institutions manage their compliance and risk obligations and prevent the occurrence of financial crime.