NegotiatedEquity Profit Sharing
Analytics | Customer Service | Others
flexible | problem solving
We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
5 - 9
Collectr is a Malaysia based startup, set out to disrupt the shopping industry. We’re making an application that changes the way the retail system works. The startup was founded in january 2019, and our offices are in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
Redefining the retail landscape.
Collectr has a relaxed and flexible work culture.
Join a vibrant team of enthusiastic professionals shaping the retail landscape of the future. We are looking for ambitious yet humble people with a doer mentality who understands that mistakes are not failures, but how we learn.