analysis | activation strategy | retention strategy | Marketing strategy | Membership | CRM | Loyalty Marketing
Responsible for both Dadi Cinema’s program optimization (member acquisition, engagement and retention) and the modeling, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for our loyalty programme.
· Focus on member’s acquisitions, conversions, and retentions.
· Plan and execute acquisition campaigns for targeted customer segments.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure flawless campaign execution as well as deliver targeted and effective communications to Dadi Cinema’s customers.
· Actively involved in Customer Lifecycle Management to enhance propositions of the loyalty programme and increase customer activity.
· Monitor customer level activity and propose initiatives to increase retention and reactivate lapsed customers.
· Plan, develop and execute CRM strategies to drive customers’ retention and loyalty.
· Perform data analytics and leverage on customer insights to review campaign efforts and better drive business KPIs.
· Engage and manage external partnerships to maintain and develop offers for Dadi Cinema’s customers.
· Responsible for all loyalty marketing and CRM collaterals related to direct communications with customers.
· Accountable for day to day operations of the loyalty and CRM program including but not limited to:
o Focal point between I.T. for technical related issues
o Managing the rollout of loyalty and CRM related system enhancements where applicable
· Plan and manage budgets and timelines for loyalty marketing campaigns.
· Provide support onsite at events.
· Execute any other duties as and when required by Management or immediate superior.
· Diploma/Degree in Marketing or equivalent, with at least 3-5 years of experience in loyalty & engagement or partnership programme.
· Strong verbal and written skills.
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills, managing both internal and external stakeholders/partners.
· Creative and organized with a meticulous eye for detail.
· Proficient with figures and analysis of data.
· Proven track record of project management skills, delivering projects within deadlines and budgets.
· Critical and analytical thinking is a must.
· A team player who can multi-task and work well under pressure.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics is an advantage.