1000 - 2000 SGD
Analytics | Back-End Developers | Big Data
Software Development | Deep Learning | Analytics (Visual and Numerical) | Python | Tensorflow | AI | DNN | ML
XRVision is an awarded Startup company specializing in Enterprise-grade Video Analytics in highly challenging environments. XRVision’s software platform is leveraging cutting edge cloud/on-premise, computer vision, DNN and IoT technologies that operate in Real-Time.
The company is led by globally renowned experts who previously headed large groups at Microsoft, Intel and Avaya. The company has offices in Singapore (Ayer Rajah, Blk75), US (New York) and israel
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join our AI & Computer Vision team that delivers innovative Facial Recognition & Video Analytics solutions to global customers. You will conform to high standards and work in a cutting edge, dynamic, and professionally challenging environment.
Successful interns will be offered a full-time permanent position at XRVision at the end of the internship period
As part of your role you will:
- Work with end customers and our R&D team to define business challenges that require the use of various ML/DNN & Big Data Analytics methods
- Analyze large sets of Visual (images and videos) and Sensor data and train machine learning models using tools like Tensorflow/Caffé/PyTorch etc., for identification, classification, anomaly detection etc. These models will then be used to derive actionable outcomes for business problems.
- Gather customers feedback and improve existing ML models.
- Write code (Python/cplusplus) to prepare, use, enhance and test models.
- Research public ML models and data sets
- Completed at least 1 year of studies as part of a Diploma/Bachelor/Master in one of the the following subjects : IT/engineering/computer science/information systems/statistics
- At least 3 months experience in software programming (any language, Uni projects count)
- Basic knowledge in machine learning concepts and tools
- Analytical Thinking
Duration - At least 6 months and preferably 9 months, We are flexible with the internship start and end dates. The internship is open for holders of a valid Singapore Student Visa/LTVP/DP/PR/Citizen
XRVision is an awarded startup company with a disruptive Video Analytics, Facial Recognition and IoT technologies. The company is led by globally renowned global experts who previously headed large groups at Microsoft, Intel and Avaya. The company has offices in US (New York) and Singapore (Ayer Rajah, Blk71) where we have partnered with NUS and NRF