IT | business development
We have an opening for a Management Trainee in our Singapore office. We are looking a member who are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams. The individual should be resourceful and self-reliant. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are also required on the job. The ideal Management Trainee should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
What it takes to succeed
- Proactive problem-solving, lots of initiative in learning and resolving issues
- Reliability, a strong sense of responsibility and punctuality
- Keen learner with thirst for knowledge
The roles requires the following Responsibilities
- Working with the sales team to ideate, propose the app idea to clients
- End-to-end delivery of technical solutions with solutioning and architecturing
- Drive app development from idea to reality with a team of engineers in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Team management, including P&L, cash flow and human resource matter
The ideal Management Trainee is a generalist that possesses the following
- Passion for tech, especially mobile apps
- Fundamental understanding of how apps work on a technical level (mobile apps, web programming, database systems and APIs)
- Intuitive understanding of what drives app adoption and why people use apps
- Ability to lead and drive projects to completion with teammates
- Knowledge of mobile platforms is an advantage
In 9 years, we've built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology.
Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. Itâs rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
To impact the lives of 1 billion people through our innovations.
To change the way people live and work through technology.
At 2359 we make a point of bravely venturing into new and unknown areas to discover problems to solve. It keeps us awake and on the cutting edge. We commit to excellence and are always solving new and challenging problems with the most effective technology.
When intelligent minds collide amazing things happen. From the interns to the founders we all work together, we actively learn and share together. We solve problems as a team with ourselves and our clients. We subscribe to the ideology that the blend of different expertise and individual passion forges stronger solutions.
Our global team is focused on one thing: creating world-class mobile experiences that match the promises done and delivering them on time. Indeed, we treat others like how we would like to be treated!
We value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. Itâs rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference.
Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
We believe in that you should be rewarded with time to pursue what matters to you â to innovate and make a difference in the mobile design space.