Analytics | Public Relations | Project Management | Investment
business development | powerpoint | research | finance | data analysis
You will be working with one of the most progressive young CEOs in Malaysia, where you will perform strategic tasks like handling client meetings, perform research and be involved in the strategic planning process of the company.
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to the CEO and client stakeholders.
- Prepare communications and presentation materials on behalf of the CEO.
- Meet clients to communicate business initiatives.
- Planning staff and management team schedules.
- Assist in ensuring delivery of production team.
- Degree level qualifications, preferably in Business or Finance.
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good interpersonal skills
Entertainment and Media
Cause Effect is an agency that puts performance first. In today’s competitive digital market, Cause Effect combines analytics-driven solutions and creativity in order to provide our clients with impactful and measurable results.
At Cause Effect, we aim for substance and effectiveness without having to compromise on style or visual quality.
We prioritise quality of thought, action and process improvement in our purposefully designed flat organisation to allow ideas of the best quality to surface.