communication | writing | organisational skills
As the Management Trainee, you will be involved in multiple aspects of the business and be groomed as the nerve centre of the office, handling a diversity of tasks and managing different teams across departments to ensure that our operations are functioning seamlessly. You will be deeply involved in the administration of multiple departments as well as communications with clients or vendors.
Beyond just maintaining existing organizational processes, you will be improving them and introducing new ones to ensure that we remain operationally efficient in this phase of expansion. Ultimately, you should grow into a role as a stabilizing presence in the office, ensuring that everything is on track and nothing is lost through the cracks.
Here are some ways you’ll be working together with us:
- Handle the administration and on-the-ground management of various departments
- Support external-facing departments in communications with vendors and buyers
- Manage and track organizational habits and routines and deadlines, such as sales pipeline follow-ups
- Ensure smooth data collation and reporting across various departments, and analyse data to improve the organisation
- Assist with different departments as necessary
- Improve organizational processes to increase operational efficiency
- Fresh (or less than 3 years of experience) and eager to learn and grow
- Willingness to be exposed and work in every aspect of the business
- Organised and structured
- Able to maintain systems with good detail orientation on a regular basis
- Good communications and writing skills
- Sociable and friendly
- Able to work well with people
- Self-motivated and strong initiative in solving problems
- Enjoy a high intensity and extremely fast-paced working environment
- All applicants are required to submit their answers to the following questionnaire, https://www.thunderquote.com/hr-career-application/
Business To Business
10 - 19
ThunderQuote is a fast-growing B2B services marketplace & procurement software provider (by Hyron Infotech Pte. Ltd.) that brings together over 26 years combined experience in business IT systems and investors from senior MNC and government procurement backgrounds.
ThunderQuote also has a strong focus on the non-profit, religious sectors, public sectors and the governance space to deliver high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes. With offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, we aim to create sector-wide open platforms to encourage adoption and usage among NPOs.
Delivering high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes.
- Automation + Perfectionism : Actively do it well, do it once and for all
- Perspectives : Actively understand others before seeking to be understood
- Openness/Progress : Actively ask, Actively learn, Actively improve
- Own : Actively take ownership and get it done on time
- Honour & Care : Actively honour and care for each other & customers
- Frankness : Actively say what you’re afraid to say, challenge norms
At ThunderQuote, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact.
In the past year, we have assisted many non-profits in their digital transformation and business continuity initiatives, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. We've provided technical & governance support to several NPOs in order to ensure their continued, positive impact toward their beneficiaries, even through a global pandemic. This includes partnering with National Council of Social Service (NCSS) in Singapore to provide free IT resources, guides, and support for Social Service Agencies to assist in functioning during the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker period. We also received an honorable mention by DPM of Singapore, Heng during the Fortitude Budget 2020 speech in Parliament for this project. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continual learning.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team member actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
Above all, we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals. There will always be problems to solve, and new opportunities for creativity and personal growth.
ThunderQuote team members should be:
o Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
o Determined problem-solver
o Communicate and work well with others
o Quick learner and motivated individual who is resourceful and can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with plenty of possibilities to grow - join us!