4200 - 5200 SGD
Analytics | Customer Service | Project Management | Big Data
supply chain | Project Management | Consulting | Account Management
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects -within the APAC region- ensuring consistency with company strategy.
You will get early exposure to senior management within fortune 500 and will be able to directly interact with them while helping them solve their problems.
- Lead the planning and implementation of APAC & other regions projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plan.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience (ideally in a startup or account management or supply chain management or project management).
- Singaporean and PR only