Analytics | Customer Service | Technical Support
Fluent Bahasa Indonesia | Fluent English | work under pressure | fast learner | teamwork | data validation | data collection | negotitation | communication | client servicing | project management
Arcstone is a fast-growing startup whose mission is to accelerate the digitization of the global supply chain, starting by bringing the manufacturing industry into Industry 4.0 and beyond.
Our vision is to enable a world where products are made sustainably faster, better and cheaper with our software as the backbone to make this happen.
Imagine scanning a product in a store and being able to trace the entire history of how it was made. What materials were used? Where did they come from? How much electricity and water did it consume? How did it impact the world?
With this information at our fingertips, there will no longer be any excuse for irresponsibly made products that are bad for the earth. Consumers will be empowered to bring about the change they want to see in the world and secure a better future for generations to come.
With your help, we can make this a reality.
How will we achieve this?
Arcstone is at the forefront of helping manufacturers gain better visibility and optimization of their production processes through digitization. Our flagship product, a cutting-edge manufacturing execution system (MES), enables manufacturers to respond faster and better to customer needs.
By helping our clients reach their maximum potential through our software solutions, we are simultaneously building the critical foundation for the data-driven manufacturing ecosystem that will make our vision a reality.
Where are we now?
Arcstone has worked with numerous companies globally, from large MNCs to small SMEs and successfully transformed their production operations into the new age of digitalization. In addition, Arcstone has partnered the globally recognized Top 3 consulting firms, leading systems integrators, and industrial hardware and automation companies to continue to expand our presence and reach.
Arcstone has recently completed a new round of venture capital funding with existing and new investors who believe in our vision, including Wavemaker Partners, Enterprise Singapore, 500 Startups, Global Brain, and Aletra Capital Partners. We are accelerating towards the next phase of our mission and are looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic, collaborative and passionate team.
Please do note that this position is a contractor-based role where you will be a consultant of Arcstone based in Jakarta, Indonesia helping us to grow and expand our local presence.
What will be your role?
In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers who can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but who are also always passionate to learn on the job.
As a Manufacturing Deployment Analyst in Indonesia, you will be directly responsible for guiding our customers in their deployment, use and integration of Arcstone’s toolsets. You will be working closely with our team of talented developers and Manufacturing Data Analysts to ensure that customers are able to maximize the value of our products and smoothly integrate it with their own processes. An MDA is the first point of contact between customers and Arcstone, providing them with close guidance and support as well as collecting feedback and data to better enhance our toolsets and capabilities.
- Work directly with customers to setup and deploy Arcstone's toolsets on their facilities including but not limited to sensors, tablets, and workstations
- Work closely with Manufacturing Data Analysts to help configure workflows, dashboards and validate data coming through Arcstone's toolsets
- Guide customers on how to use Arcstone's tools, perform training and run data review sessions
- Identifying and resolving any on-site issues with active engagement and communication
- Be on-site at customer's factories to coordinate with Arcstone's overseas developers for customization and feedback
- Collect and evaluate data and feedback from customers to continually improve Arcstone’s toolsets
- Interact with hardware (sensors, PLC, HMI, etc) to collect data and troubleshoot integration
● BA/BS degrees in Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Software Development are preferred
● A demonstrated passion for manufacturing and production is preferred
● 2 years of experience in project management and/ or client-facing required
● Proven track record of working with data in collection and validation preferred
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to tactfully influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts
● Demonstrated ability to lead and influence projects in a team environment
● Friendly and customer-centric attitude. Able to learn how to use new software quickly
● Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
● Willingness to travel and comfort with frequently working in a factory environment
● Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
● Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
● Strong fluency in English (spoken and written) and Bahasa Indonesia are required