Website | Social Media | Brand Awareness | Media Engagement | Events | PR | Campaigns | Product Launch | Corporate Branding | Market Awareness | Communications | Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Marketing Communication including working on strategies to increase market awareness, corporate branding, product launches, creating campaigns, PR and events.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement media engagement plans.
- Establish relationships with external stakeholders to raise the company’s brand awareness.
- Manage and maintain all online communications including website and social media platforms.
- Assist in other marketing initiatives where required.
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
We are looking for a passionate individual with the relevant background, qualification, experience and desired mindset to join our fast-growing team. This is an immediate position for fresh graduates and mid-career individuals under SGUnited Traineeships and Mid-career Advance Pathways Programme respectively.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to
Corporate Office Department
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- To be eligible for SGUnitedTraineeships Programme - Singapore Citizens or PRs; graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from university; or graduated earlier from university and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
- To be eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Advance Pathways Programme - Singapore Citizens or PRs; mid-career individuals with relevant background or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as but not limited to Marketing, Communications, Media and so on.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Previous relevant experience as an intern is preferred but not necessary.
- High energy, proactive and resourceful with the ability to be a self-starter in a start-up environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities. Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.