Business Development | Others
partnership management | sales | supply | contracting
BeMyGuest is one of the fastest-growing travel startups in Asia. It has won multiple innovation awards and was named by Fast Company as one of the world's top 50 most innovative companies in 2016. As Asia’s largest aggregator of attraction, tour and activity products, they are designers of innovative tech solutions tailor-made especially for Asia’s unique experiential travel ecosystem.
We are looking for various talented Market Executive who will join our Supply team in our HQ in Singapore to manage our products (tours, attractions and activities) and relationships with our suppliers across Asia.
What we are offering
- Full-time position at an award-winning and rapidly growing startup company
- Competitive package (salary, holidays)
- Travel industry benefits and perks
- Fun, multicultural office environment. This position is based in our Singapore HQ office.
- Support supply managers with onboarding new suppliers and products.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers on a day-to-day basis
- Keep the supplier database and portfolio of products up to date to maximise sales: Contact details, contracts, pricing, descriptions, photos, etc.
- Monitor the sales performance of suppliers and products, spot trends, and liaise with the Distribution team to identify opportunities to sell more
- Liaise with the Customer Service team to monitor and improve product quality and customer experience
- At least one (1) year working experience in online and e-commerce businesses
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Sales-driven and self-starter: Proven ability to take initiatives and be proactive
- Demonstrate accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English and Mandarin with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in other Asian languages is a plus
- Experience in the travel industry not required, but nice to have