Founded in September 2016, Hitcheed is a wedding platform to discover local and overseas wedding professionals, view their portfolios and reviews from past couples that engaged them previously. Hitcheed connects engaged couples with wedding professionals and vendors to make that dream wedding come true.
The company also manages Home by Hitcheed, an interior designer platform that emphasizes on creative designs.
Currently, Hitcheed is looking to hire a Marketing and Operations Executive/Manager to join their young and dynamic team. In this opportunity, you’ll work closely with the team to plan, execute and monitor operations to ensure seamless service.
Ideally, Hitcheed is seeking someone who has the ability to understand the priorities of the business at any given moment. Also someone who’s willing to actively manage the critical elements involved to meet those business needs.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Develop, implement and execute strategic digital marketing plans
- Build a broad set of marketing assets to support the creation of a brand
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Identify pain points of the consumer and the opportunities that the company can fill
- Monitor, analyze and optimize our marketing efforts
- Troubleshoot operations issues and solve them
- Manage staff and provide administrative support
- Provide HR, compliance and financial support as needed
- Find ways to improve the efficiency of processes
- Research new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Develop practical solutions for growth of client satisfaction and ensure smooth running of internal operations
- Manage operational budgets and costs effectively, as needed
An outgoing personality coupled with great communication skills
- Strong flexibility and adaptability skills; able to juggle multiple project tasks efficiently
- Possess a positive attitude and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to think strategically and apply to digital tactics
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and instructions in simple language
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external team/partners
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a high sense of urgency
Good-to-have: Prior experience as an Marketing and Operations Executive/Manager in the startup or corporate setting.
Founded in September 2016, Hitcheed is a wedding platform to discover local wedding professionals, view their portfolios and reviews from past couples that engaged them previously. Hitcheed connects engaged couples with wedding professionals and vendors to make that dream wedding come true.