Design | Marketing | Editorial
Poster Creation | SEO/SEM | EDM | Marketing content | Social Media
Are you passionate about curating quality content to engage a community of tech and startup ecosystem folks? Do you get excited when you think about designing a social media plan and executing it in your own way? If you answered yes to both questions, StartupX might just be the company for you! 🚀
We are StartupX, an innovation company passionate about growing the early-stage tech and startup ecosystem. We run startup and corporate-related programmes, ranging from hackathons, demo days, innovation challenges, innovation workshops, recruitment drives to any related startup-corporate events!
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!
How to Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please fill up the following form: https://forms.gle/qTSQ9akDnuoziU5i6
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content
- Promote content and develop campaigns through social advertising in the following channels: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Propose other marketing solutions
- Execute SEO/SEM
- Develop and build collaborative relationships with external companies to run campaigns/giveaways/etc
- Fresh Grads with internship experience may apply
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Keen eye for graphics and design
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons