Analytics | Business Development | Design | Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management | Big Data | Editorial
Smart Working | Meticulous | Fluency in English | Analytical | Independant | Team Player | Communication
Sendhelper is a mobile-first online marketplace that connects households in Singapore with verified home service providers. We serve more than 70,000 households with a network of more than 2000 service partners. We are the largest locally-grown home services brand in Singapore and also one of the top 50 rising start-ups in SEA.
For more information, visit our website www.sendhelper.com
- Collaborate on monthly/annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
Are you an aspiring Marketing graduate looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, let's have a chat to find out how you can help us grow. We are all ears!
We are looking for a Marketing Intern for 3-6 months to support our marketing team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
If this opportunity excites you, send in your resume. We look forward to talking to you.
Sendhelper is an online marketplace that connects individuals & service providers with consumers requiring household services such as cleaning, cooking, aircon maintenance, laundry & handyman. We aim to provide easy access and information flow between job seekers and employers to remove frictional unemployment. Check-out our app on android and iOS!