1800 - 3000 SGD
Business Development | Marketing
Copywriting | Graphic design | Business development | marketing
To support our expansion, we are looking for highly motivated and performance-driven individuals with a background in business development, marketing, sales or related discipline with a passion to upgrade their professional and personal skills. We provide a challenging environment where people learn, adapt and grow professionally and personally as well as have fun in the process.
JN Capital is Venture Builder based in Singapore. We focus on innovation, internationalization & entrepreneurship of tech start-ups across Asean, Australia India and China with a focus on technology in education, healthcare, media and facial recognition & security sectors, especially those with AI, Blockchain, Cloud, Data technology. We help start-ups and SME companies to grow by providing advisory, consulting & investment to scale regionally into ASEAN markets.
The role as a Marketing Associate is to support the strategic initiatives of the company &/or it’s portfolio companies to implement social media marketing, e-commerce, events & channel partnerships to propel the growth of the company by "Go Digital, Go International."
In the process, the associate will enhance develop his/her skills in social media marketing, web, e-commerce, event management, business development & analytics skills, including but not limited to:
· Graphic Design & Copywriting
· Social Media Marketing
· Web Design & Implementation
· E-commerce Platform Management
· Event Management
· Business Development
Qualities We Look for:
- Pragmatic, pro-active, strategic and results-oriented self-starter with a creative mind, excellent communication skills, strong digital marketing skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Degree or diploma, preferably in Marketing, Communications, and Business or other related areas
- 1-2 years of experience in branding, marketing, and event management is preferred. Those without relevant experience but can demonstrate great potential can be considered.
- Proficient in at least one graphic design and website development software (e.g. Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, WordPress, Wix)
- A clear, concise, and unambiguous writing style with content production experience in Megatrends, digital transformation, future of work & learning, etc.
- Marketing or sales related experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- Candidates who can start soon are preferred
Roles and responsibilities:
- Drive marketing campaigns and programs that deliver profitable outcomes in line with the company’s mission and vision
- Develop, organize, and execute effective digital marketing activities (i.e. web, social media, direct mail, O2O events, etc.) via all channels on a timely basis
- Design and update EDM, posters, web pages, social media graphics, brochures, flyers, banners, and other marketing collaterals to support company activities
- Manage social media accounts, grow our following and engage with our communities
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data of marketing campaigns
- Source for and maintain marketing vendors and media partnerships/channels
- Manage and update company customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Propose and execute content marketing strategies with short- and long-term goals
- Research and study the latest technology, healthcare, education and the Future of Work trends